has enjoyed over 70 years of fiscal stability, thanks largely to the support of the National Institutes for Health and the generosity of its founder, Caryl Haskins
. Its nearly $6 million budget is supported by grants at the federal and state levels, along with interest income from its capital reserves.
While this provides a level of financial security, the Board of Trustees has made the commitment to establish Haskins first Annual Fund, and begin also to raise funds for permanent endowment. These two funds will help ensure the long-term strength of Haskins, and its continued quality of scientific research.
The Annual Fund is especially important because it provides unrestricted dollars to meet needs of the Labs that public support might not otherwise underwrite. We invite you to make at gift to the Haskins Laboratories Annual Fund.
Any gift of $1,000 and over will be recognized on the Honor Roll of Donors, a permanent wall installation, prominently displayed at the entrance to the Labs.
Honor Roll of Donors
- Charter Giving Club -- Gifts of $1,000-$1,934
- Founder’s Circle -- Gifts of $1,935-$4,999 in recognition of Haskins year of founding: 1935
- Leadership Giving Society -- Gifts of $5,000-$9,999
- Innovators Circle -- Gifts of $10,000-$24,999
- President’s Circle -- Gifts of $25,000 and over
Please contact Joseph Cardone, Vice President of Finance and Administration, for additional information